Followers

Welcome To Ceritaduniaerwanalif.blogspot.com-------------------> I'm not Special, I'm just Limited Edition

Friday, April 1, 2011

Give up :( ;(


I think.. I give up with all of this..
I really don't know what I have to do now..
really2 hate this feeling now..
so sad if I thinking all of this..
but, I don't know what I have to do now??
I really2 love her so much,
but i don't know what her feeling to me..
I know.. who I am.. I'm not anyone..
maybe we supposed to be like this..
I will forget you..
I will throw away these feelings..
I know,cinta tak seharusnya memiliki..
for the last my words..
I love you and I miss you.. :(


Always thinking of you...


Nothing is possible..



I mizZ you..


Thanks Because Read My Blog I'm not Special,I'm just Limited Edition Cerita Dunia eRwan Alif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Merepek Jak la ! ! ! ! ! !

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers