Followers

Welcome To Ceritaduniaerwanalif.blogspot.com-------------------> I'm not Special, I'm just Limited Edition

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let Her Go Dudes . . .



I'm going to smile...
like nothings wrong,
talk like everything's is perfect,
act like it's all a dream,
and pretend it's not hurting me..

I know who I am...
I know you not love me...
but I don't know...
why, I really2 love you...
I always thinking about you...

Now, I give up want to take your heart...
Because i know, your love is not for me...
Maybe,It's the time to let you go..
It's time for me to release these feelings...
I know you'r not mine...

I will let you go....
I will remove this feeling far away...
I will trying to forget you...
Although this is very painful for me...
I will try...


Thanks Because Read My Blog I'm not Special,I'm just Limited Edition Cerita Dunia eRwan Alif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Merepek Jak la ! ! ! ! ! !

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers