Followers

Welcome To Ceritaduniaerwanalif.blogspot.com-------------------> I'm not Special, I'm just Limited Edition

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What means with???




WHAT EACH KISS MEANS
-Kiss on the stomach; I'm ready.
-Kiss on the Forehead; I hope we're together forever.
-Kiss on the Ear; You're my everything.
-Kiss on the Cheek; We're friends.
-Kiss on the Hand; I adore you.
-Kiss on the Neck; We belong together.
-Kiss on the Shoulder; I want you.
-Kiss on the Lips; I love you.


What the gesture means...
-Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.
-Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
-Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.
-Looking into each other's Eyes; I just plain like you.
-Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
-Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing; I am completely comfortable with you.

Thanks Because Read My Blog I'm not Special,I'm just Limited Edition Cerita Dunia eRwan Alif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Merepek Jak la ! ! ! ! ! !

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers