Followers

Welcome To Ceritaduniaerwanalif.blogspot.com-------------------> I'm not Special, I'm just Limited Edition

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Broken Heart


You tell me that you love me,
You tell me that you wont leave me,
But you turn around and do it anyways,

I think of you,
all the memories we shared,
all the time I had spent with you,

..........................But..........................

When you hurt me.......is it intentional??
When you hurt me....is it to make me cry?
When you hurt me.....is it because jealous?
When you hurt me.....does it make you feel like a man?
When you hurt me.......can you see the immense pain in my eyes?
When you hurt me......can you hear my heart break AGAIN

Time is pass away day by day,
I fake my smile to the world,
But despite my smile,
is my broken heart,

I will try,
to smile and forget all that,
I will keep this love,
because I love you with all my heart,

Cerita Dunia eRwan Alif sampai sini sahaja


Thanks Because Read My Blog I'm not Special,I'm just Limited Edition Cerita Dunia eRwan Alif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Merepek Jak la ! ! ! ! ! !

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers